Friend, in our spiritual journey, the enemy has strategically placed all kinds of stumbling blocks in our paths. When we make the Word of God our number one priority, it helps us to move forward with our eyes wide open. His Word lights our path and helps us see clearly where to step. When we love His Word, we keep our peace and avoid stumbling. Remember that the most important thing you can do is take time to read and meditate on His Word. His Word is life and strength to your body, and it will protect and direct your every step today!
Lord we hunger for more of you. We thirst for more of you. Jesus, I want more of you.
- FOR LOVELY EYES: Always look at the good side of other people. (Phil.2:4)
- FOR TENDER LIPS: Speak only kind words towards others. (Col.4:6)
- FOR A CHARMING FACE: Always smile w/ a happy heart. (Prov.15:13)
- FOR GRACEFUL ARMS: Reach out w/ compassion to those in need. (Rom.9:15)
- FOR BEAUTIFUL FEET: Always walk with GOD! (Gen.6:9)
Let’s be a GOOD LOOKING person all the time.